Step inside The Plough Inn for the best of both worlds...
Real ales, ciders, perries & beers from some of the best breweries in the country & abroad, plus good honest, great service.
That's what you get at this most traditional of pubs in Old Town, Swindon, now completely transformed with a contemporary look ideal for drinking & relaxing during the week and weekend, that also offers:
- LIVE jazz EVERY Sunday
- LADIES NIGHT EVERY Tuesday - FREE nibbles & drinks OFFERS
- HAPPY HOUR - 5-7pm Monday - Saturday
- FREE Cheese Night EVERY Wednesday
- Quiz Night EVERY SUNDAY (from 02 October)
- FULL BT Sport & SKY Sports Coverage
- Top quality coffees
- Games room
- Garden terrace
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cocktails now being served!
We're open 7-days-a week.
Monday to Thursday: 3.30pm - 11pm
Friday: 12 noon - late
Saturday: 12 noon - 1am
Sunday: 12 noon - 11pm
Come and join our team!
We're looking for a full-time person to join us behind the bar. Again, experience is preferred.
Please call in our contact Vicky or Bianca at our sister pub, 20 at The Kings, in Wood St, Old Town, on 01793 522156.